<body>
. Wednesday, December 24, 2008 '

Jesus is the reason for this season!


No matter how BIG your problem is, no matter how BIG the circumstances you are facing. REMEMBER that Jesus Christ was born to comfort you. :)
HE IS THE REASON FOR THIS SEASON!!

Jed won the game @ 8:39 PM





 


THE PLAYER


Name: JediGar
Home: Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
About Me: Hmm.. I have nothing to say much about myself.. :)) Joke I JUST LOVE GOD!!
See my complete profile


Catch me at


Ateneo de Manila Univeristy-High School Sophomore
Word of Hope Church
Friendster and YM = edsue1401@yahoo.com

TALK



Archive

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009

Jesus Christ vs Santa Clause?
Noche Buena? Or Noche "Bueno"?
Happy Birthday Jesus!
Simbang Gabi at Word of Hope!


TEAM JESUS

Beautiful Jeah
Kuya Jonathan

THX
 

Basic codes frm : X

Picture frm: X