<body>
. Friday, December 26, 2008 '





























4 days nalang before 2009 comes, the question is: WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION for this coming 2009?

I know that everyones excited about it, but how about God? Do you think that there's going to be more fights and wars in our world? Do you think that your attitude next year will be the same as 2008? Ngayon palang, think of all the things you can do to make our world better, even if it's small, it can still cause big changes in our people's lives. :) 

Jed won the game @ 6:52 PM





 


THE PLAYER


Name: JediGar
Home: Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
About Me: Hmm.. I have nothing to say much about myself.. :)) Joke I JUST LOVE GOD!!
See my complete profile


Catch me at


Ateneo de Manila Univeristy-High School Sophomore
Word of Hope Church
Friendster and YM = edsue1401@yahoo.com

TALK



Archive

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009

Jesus is the reason for this season!
Jesus Christ vs Santa Clause?
Noche Buena? Or Noche "Bueno"?
Happy Birthday Jesus!
Simbang Gabi at Word of Hope!


TEAM JESUS

Beautiful Jeah
Kuya Jonathan

THX
 

Basic codes frm : X

Picture frm: X